Wednesday 9 August 2017

Nurgle Daemons test model


It would figure that the first model I finish (aside from basing) in my month of trying to polish off old projects would be a new model I was only tinkering with on the side whilst working on my Tomb Guard. Anyway, here it is, the colour scheme for my Death Guard's Daemon allies:


Nice and simple, easy to production line. The flesh is Mechanicus Standard Grey washed Nuln Oil all over and then heavily drybrushed Dawnstone. The inner fleshy bits are just Bigman's Glow washed Athonian Camoshade to darken it a little.

Given how long all the little bits of banding and fleshy mutations are taking me on the Death Guard themselves its nice that one element of this army is going to be simple to paint. Hopefully, anyway, I've already basecoated a set of Nurgling bases to see how it works on a unit en masse.

Then maybe I'll get those Tomb Guard done (I should not have started this project with a twenty model unit). 

No comments: