Sunday 8 January 2017

Hobby Goals 2017 #1


A simple one to begin the year: by this time next week I want to have finished something from the models currently on my paint station. No particular preference, just get something done to give myself some momentum for what I hope to be a more productive year in my hobby than I had last year. Doubly easy, one hopes, because everything sitting there has been tantalisingly close to completion for weeks.

There are the twelve Dwarf Rangers who really only need their crossbows and some metallic details filling in; five Traitor Guardsmen who I just need to work out what I want to do with those oxygen backpacks; a Deathwatch Watch Master who needs a lot of fine detail work but not much on the macro level; and, six Flesh Tearers Tactical Marines and a Librarian who need their blacks tidied and a checking over for any gold or parchment detailing I might have missed.

Anything from the list is fair game. Obviously, I'd like to shift those twelve Dwarfs onto the basing shelf but this week I'll take any victory as a win.


No comments: